Camp and Holidays

Taking girls away on a residential overnight or longer is a fun and rewarding experience. It is often the highlight of the girls’ year.

All camps, holidays, sleepovers and most PGL events etc are must be led by a Leader who holds the appropriate residential licence or who is undergoing assessment whilst running a residential event.

All sections except Rainbows can go on camp or holidays. Rainbow units can stay away overnight.

What to do next

If interested in gaining your Going Away With qualification to enable you to take girls on a camp or holiday for any length of time you need to register early. 

To register interest complete the Residential license registration form:

Download - residential licence registration form

For more information contact:

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon

Contact Us

Our Sections

Postal Address

Girlguiding Derbyshire
Suite 3C, Unicorn Business Park
Wellington Street

Tel: 07368 233324

Office Hours

Monday - Thursday

9.00am - 4.30pm 


10.00am - 2.00pm

© 2020 Girlguiding Derbyshire